At the Sports Medicine division of Durlabhji Advanced Sports Health Institute, our interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals provides services including but not limited to:
- Sports physician consultations
- Injury assessment & treatment
- Periodic health assessment & treatments
- Medical management of injuries, illnesses and other conditions.
- Arthroscopic minimally invasive surgical Techniques.
- Medical Fitness Testing and Certification
- Pain management
- Sports rehabilitation
- Sports nutrition
- Sports Psychological counseling
- Pediatric orthopedic care
The doctors of DASH stand at the forefront of surgical treatment of bone and joint problems, sports injuries, including arthritic and inflammatory conditions for both adults and adolescents, degenerative problems, failed joint surgery, infected joints and avascular necrosis. Team at DASH is comprised of highly trained, credentialed doctors dedicated to restoring function to the fullest extent possible. Facilities at DASH are highly standardized, providing all the advanced surgeries for hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle joints.